HELP REQUIRED.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm looking for a talented IT person who would be willing to help me set up a one stop cancer website for cancer patients in Singapore. Anyone, if you think you can help, PLEASE come forth and email me... It is one of my wishes to pass on as little as I can possibly give back to the society that has helped my little princess and myself so much...

I have a rough idea of what is lacking here but I know nothing about IT or website designing or whatever technical lingo... Hence, I will really need a professional to volunteer your services. If you have any friends who might be able and willing to help, please also enquire on our behalf.

THANK YOU in advance.

To each of you still reading our blog, THANK YOU. I always neglect to thank you all silent supporters but while I never explicitly thank you, I never forget. Every word, every encouragement is a very sweet reminder of my baby girl's love. The hearts she has touched. And that her spirits continues to live on. I cannot tell you enough how much all these mean to me.

In 2 days, Charmaine would have been gone for 30 days now...

In the last week, both Jase and me have attempted a couple of 'first's. We went to catch watch a game and we went to catch a movie. The game was easier because it was an entirely new environment and I ended up being too exhausted to even be upset. The movie was tough... I should have bought 3 tickets instead of 2. Char should have been sitting besides me but she wasn't. Everywhere we went in the mall, I saw princessy stuffs that Char would have loved... The crafts she would have wanted to do, the dresses she would have loved...

All the little things, all the beautiful memories we would have together with my precious child... So cruelly stolen by a cowardy disease.

I am crying a little lesser this week compared to last week... But I am missing Charmaine more with each passing day...

Many things are hard. But it doesn't mean that I don't eat or drink or sleep. I am alive and I am living like everyone else. I eat, I bath, I sleep and I wake up to the same routine day in day out. The only variant in my life is Jase. Most of the days, the only duty I am capable as a mom to Jase is to allow myself to be guided by Jase. If he wants to visit Char, I go. If he wants to catch a movie, I drag myself out.

I can smile. Although not as much. I can talk. Although it doesn't feel like I am making sense. I can think. Although I don't understand what I'm thinking about.

I have finally started to write that first chapter...

Oh how I miss you my lovely baby...

Honey, I love you. I miss you. Can you come visit mama in my dreams tonight please?

Love,
Mama

8 comments:

jen.soo said...

sorry if you have felt nobody was reading your blog. i still come in here everyday to see if there are updates and feel a sense of loss if there is nothing.. esp since the last post (one before this).

i believe most of us still want to be involved with your life with jase so please continue to update. :)

i pray that you find more strength as the days go by.

*hugs and love*

2amYH said...

Good! I find myself reading your blog and not feeling sad for the first time. Almost every time, I'll cried and nose dripping when I read your blog, so I guess you are in a much better stage now! :) Great, and I'm also very happy that you have move forward to extend your knowledge and wisdom for a one stop cancer care website for the public. It is a very wonderful idea, this will help bring up the public awareness and improve the lacking of services and information on a country who aim to be world best medical hub, but from the effort of an individual who has went through and suffer from the numerous flaws in the system. This is definitely going to benefit tones of individual and their loves. Thank you and god bless you in your faith, I believe your little one up there will guide you to the success of getting this wonderful idea done! Sorrie, but I'm not IT talented, but if you need ideas and suggestion, please post on the forum, and I bet you, you will get many from us. :)

Mama Joan said...

Glad to hear that you are picking yourself up slowly... Take good care Cyn and take good care of Jase too.. God bless...

Unknown said...

You are doing a good job.. Jia you.. Hugs..

Unknown said...

You are doing a good job.. Jia you.. Hugs..

Jean said...

Hi, I can help if what you are looking would resemble the examples on this site: http://www.magpress.com/

Email me: jean DOT angus AT gmail DOT com

My website: wee-stories.com :)

shearerkk said...

What abt considering writing a book, it would allow u to capture issue relating to cancers, as well as yr thoughts for Char, for memories of her fight should be shared and told, that many can be encouraged becos of her. :)

CARINE said...

Hi Cynthia,

I may have a friend whom is able to help you out with the IT stuffs. Could i have your email so that i can further discuss it with you?

Thanks!

 
Feisty Princess Charmaine. Design by Pocket