Home SWEET Home!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We were discharged yesterday afternoon and Charmaine literally dashed OUTTA of her room!

And I've been trying to run after her since! Nothing could stop her, I figured that she must be trying to use up all the energy she has saved for the last 7 days! HAHA.

Brother and sister are now both out cycling whereas I am home. Was supposed to try and take a nap as my meds are making me drowsy but decided to drop a short one here!

I think people in the hospital must be wondering how ODD this mother and daughter are! People who knows Charmaine personally will have no trouble picturing a scene of her taking off and hopping, jumping bouncing everywhere. She simply wouldnt walk. And than she whines: "IT'S SO HOT!" I said, "Obviously honey, you are hopping like a bunny non stop." By the time I finished my phrase, she is already out of my sight and many metres away from me! Imagine me pushing her stroller in one hand, and a luggage in the other, chasing after her! HAHA.

One more day of oral anti-viral medication for her today and the rest of the week, she will be free! To roam, jump, hop and dance!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to be HOME! YEAH!!!

She is neutropenic, unexpectedly! Due to her body trying to fight the infection. But it has climbed up yesterday to 0.5 so we should be good for chemo next monday!

Going to try and take a rest now. Love you all and thank you for all your prayers. Life is WONDERFUL!!!

Love,
Cyn mommy!

3 comments:

jen.soo said...

so glad to see this post.. can feel your light and flying feeling from the post. hope this feeling continues throughout!! jia you!! :)

yuene said...

Heh! Little children are irrepressible, and it's good to see that little Charmaine is in such high spirits!

stacey said...

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others-Marianne Williamson

 
Feisty Princess Charmaine. Design by Pocket