Scanxiety once again...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

If you pray, please pray for Char to have stable scans. That's all I need to hear but even the simplest of wishes can be so distance from me.

We actually have had quite a number of scans done prior to today that I've not mentioned in the blog. Part pointless, part exhaustion, part denial... Mostly just wanting to absorb everything privately myself...

I'm not sure why I'm mentioning about scanxiety today again... Maybe I'm already losing my mind...

I feel like I can't breathe properly and is on auto mode again...

Please pray for good results... For me to remain calm and strong...

I hate this feeling of fear...

Thank you.

Love,
Cyn mommy

1 comments:

:D said...

Would be praying alongside with you :)

 
Feisty Princess Charmaine. Design by Pocket