Leaving in 2 days...

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi all,

We are OKAY. Lots of things happened last week, both good things and some disappointing things but we are good.

Charmaine was supposed to have another MRI scan last thursday but it was well, full of hiccups and I eventually made the decision to cancel it.

Charmaine is eating well and very excited about returning to NYC and so is Jase.

I perpetually feel busy but certainly doesnt feel like I've accomplished much at all. Our departure date keeps getting changed over and over again but it seems like we should be leaving on Thursday.

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates... I know I must have made everyone worried once again...

My next post will most probably be from NYC. In the meantime, may everyone be blessed with good health and happiness!


Love,
Cyn mommy

1 comments:

Mama Joan said...

Have a safe trip! Remember: God is in control, so just pray and lean on The Almighty God, He will see you thru the seasons! Amen!

I will keep you and children in my daily prayers! God Bless!!

 
Feisty Princess Charmaine. Design by Pocket