We NEED prayers now.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Charmaine's knee is acting weird again! Oh how I hate this!!!

She started limping last night and is still in some pain... I'm waiting for Dr Aung to call me back as to whether we fly tmr or not...

I would really hate to end up in NY hospital straight after we land like what happened when we returned home... Argh!!!

It will be a mess because I have no one to look after Jase! Damn I hate this. Hate that I'm a nervous wreck now.

But please pray that charmaine's pain will disappear
miraculously and please pray that we will proceed as planned with no glitches...

My heart cannot take it anymore. I will totally crumble seeing her in pain...

Love,
Cyn

2 comments:

stacey said...

Seek help from social support group provided by the hospital. Check out the available resources, perhaps you can find services that cater to your needs. Make the best of all the facilities you can get. If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask for it. There is always someone willing to lend a hand. Hope everything works out well eventually. Don’t feel discourage because things don’t go well as they should be. There is always those unpredictable moments in cancer world. Despite all the challenges you face, stay strong for your children. By doing this, you are helping them to stay strong during times of adversity. God bless.

lucas'mum said...

You are one amazing, strong lady. And you've come so far, so hang in there. Charmaine is in my thoughts - I hope the pain will go away soon. All the best in NY!

 
Feisty Princess Charmaine. Design by Pocket