Urgent prayers needed

Friday, March 12, 2010

It's 5 am now and we just finished first day of chemo at 2:30am.

She suddenly cries of leg pain in her left shin! I just requested the nurses to inform the doc so that paracetamol
can be given to help her sleep.

I entered KK yesterday with mixed emotions. Half my mind was glad that we can move forth with 2nd chemo but the other half was jittery about what may happen. I simply can't shake my mind off what happened the previous time... It's so tough to send my happy and active little girl in because at the back of my mind, I know we have to start and repeat the climb once again...

Dear god, please take away this pain and let it be a one off unrelated incident!

Please pray for my little girl!
Thank you...

Why another challenge again...
Each sudden cry of pain could litterally make my heart stop beating...

Cyn

1 comments:

karen_kh3 said...

Hi Cyn mommy,

I'm a catholic and have heard that novena prayers to St Jude helps. (a prayer that is said for 9 consecutive days, said 6 times per day) He's said to grant the prayed intentions before the 9 days are over.

Do check it out at stjudenovena.org The prayers can be found there, it's a bit long to post here. At this point of time, we must trust in God and ask St Jude to intercede for us too!

Hope this helps.

 
Feisty Princess Charmaine. Design by Pocket