New challenges

Saturday, October 1, 2011

New tumor found on her left hand last Sunday...

Causing her excruciating pain on her hand, almost rendering her left hand immobile.

Unable to move both her legs, unable to move her body, she had been relying on both her hands to make tiny shiftings in positions so as to prevent bed sores... But this new tumor has brought on another cruel challenge to my helpless baby's already beaten and battled body...

Her pain has been getting progressively worse over the last 2 days as well...

And now as I lay besides her typing, she's breathing much harder then usual... Her oxygen support has also increased to 2litres...

Everything is simply tough beyond words. I try as hard as possible to limit my words in here because I think it would be too painful for anyone to read what we are going through each day...

Please pray for healing despite how dire our situation looks like now. I'm hanging on by a tiny thread... Hold on to us as we hold on to Char's dear life...

I've been feeling way more exhausted then usual... Maybe it's the 2months inpatient stay catching up on me... Maybe it's the lack of sunlight...

We made it out of ICU despite all odds but it hasn't gotten any easier. In fact, everything feels like a thousand times harder... I'm taking it one second by one second literally. I try to focus on the immediate hurdle to cross but yet sometimes it's like a double edged sword. Because while we treat our immediate challenge, we have no choice but to give the beast that's waiting a chance to step forward.

PRAY for Charmaine to fight through all of these and SURVIVE! We are fighting because we believe in miracles.

Love,
Cyn mommy

0 comments:

 
Feisty Princess Charmaine. Design by Pocket